I once had this salad in a friend's house. It is very simple, tasty and easy to make.
- ½ cup green mung beans (soaked over night)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ teaspoon salt (adjust as per taste)
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black or brown sesame - crushed or roasted peanuts - crushed
- 1 tablespoon lime/lemon juice (optional)
- 1 green chilly - finely chopped (optional)
- Drain all the water from the soaked beans and put the beans in a bowl
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
Serve with rice, chapati or tortilla.