- 1 medium size horse radish (about 12 inches long)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon lime/lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or as per taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon read chilli powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Coarsely grate horse radish ( 1 1/2 cup) and put it in a bowl.
- Roast and grind (fine) sesame
- Mix ground sesame, salt, lemon/lime juice, chile powder and horse radish
- Heat oil and add the fenugreek seeds.*
- Once the seeds become brown, add turmeric and pour the oil on top of the radish*
- Mix well
Serve with rice, chapati or tortilla.
* If you don't have fenugreek seeds and turmeric, just heat oil and pour on top of the radish.